PLAYA DE ZAHORA, CÁDIZ
May 26th to 31st 2019
Creating connection: Body, mind, heart & spirit
- Do you want to invest more of your energy creating the big life you crave?
This retreat will help you explore yoga, mindfulness, nutrition and healthy living!
Yoga & Meditation allow us to explore and change our perspective and relationship to our body, food, and mind. It teaches us to appreciate what our bodies are capable of, to learn to listen to our bodies’ signals and honor them to best meet our needs.
This retreat will give participants the tools that lead to a greater connection to their body, mind, heart, and spirit.
What you’ll learn…
- Take your yoga practice to a new level.
- Practice meditation techniques and loving-kindness for yourself.
- Reconnect with the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully.
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love
- Use the awareness of your body and mind in relation to hunger and satiety and recognize your other needs.
- Cultivate a feeling of calm and comfort in your own body.
- Mindful Eating exercises for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat.
- Nurture yourself to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life.
Begin where you are!
Prior experience with Yoga, Mindfulness and Mindful Eating isn’t necessary. This retreat is appropriate for all levels of yoga practitioners – from those who are early in their practice of yoga to those with an experienced practice. Together we will explore acceptance and learn to trust the process!
Our experienced Facilitators will guide you through a life-changing experience as you explore and transform your relationship with food, physical activity, and self-care.
Every day you will benefit from three yoga classes from Monday to Thursday (Pranayama class, Hatha class in the morning and Restorative/Yin yoga classes in the early evening). On Friday morning you will have Pranayama class and Hatha class. All the classes are specially designed to support the elimination of toxins and to help you to feel deeply relaxed.
Meditation and Mindful Eating classes
Every day from Monday to Thursday you will benefit from two meditation classes (mindfulness and mindful eating). At CASARA WAY (Wellness And Yoga) we offer a variety of meditation classes designed to help students become more mindful, connected and self-aware. They are aimed at both beginners and experienced students. We will explore informal and formal mindfulness practices focusing on the breath, thoughts and emotions, meditations of loving kindness and self-compassion, as well as other practices designed to deepen your connection to your body, breath and heart. The classes are designed to increase awareness, ultimately strengthening the relationship we have with ourselves and with others.
For your five-day retreat you will benefit from a specially designed menu of healthy and delicious homemade whole foods.
We use organic fruit and vegetables, so our guests will not ingest the pesticides, herbicides and antibiotic residues that the body is trying to clear out.
Sample daily Schedule (Monday to Thursday)
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes
- Meditation, 20-30 minutes
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian brunch
- Walking tours in the beautiful settings of Zahora (2 days)
- Yin Yoga, 60 minutes
- Mindful Eating class, 45-60 minutes
- Mindful Eating dinner to practice the new skills you’ve learned that day
- 2 Workshops focus on Meditation and Mindful eating, 1h
Sample Friday Schedule
- Pranayama class, 15 minutes
- Meditation, 30 minutes
- Yoga, 75 minutes
- Vegetarian Brunch
Please be advised that this sample schedule is subject to change.
What is included?
- A welcome drink with a delicious basket of ecological fruits on Sunday
- 5 vegetarian brunches with appetizers from Monday to Friday
- 4 vegetarian dinners with appetizers from Sunday to Wednesday. You are free on Thursday afternoon and dinner so you can explore the area and some of the tapas bars nearby.
- Fresh fruit, detox water and infusions are available all day long
- 5 Hatha Yoga classes of 75 minutes
- 4 Yin Yoga classes of 60 minutes
- 5 Pranayama classes of 15 minutes
- 5 meditation clases and 4 mindful eating classes
- 2 walking tours (Trip to one of the beatiful White Towns of Andalusia and La Breña y Las Marismas del Barbate Natural Park)
- 5 nights’ accommodation in fully equipped self-contained cottages with international TV channels, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender, washing machine, iron, and alarm clock
- 2 workshops
- All bedding and bath towels
- WiFi is available throughout the property
Exercise can also make a big difference to a memorable and rewarding holiday. At CASARA WAY, we can help you enjoy all the benefits of physical exercise, one of the best ways to detox your body and relax your mind. When we exercise, our body releases endorphins, which can greatly improve our mood as well as increasing our fitness.
- Stand-up paddle
- Horse riding
- Jogging on the beach
- Swimming on the beach
- Taking a walk
- Beach bats
Please enquire about our programs and prices for kayaking, stand-up paddle, surf and horse riding if you are interested. The other activities are free.
Massages and holistic therapies
Health coaching consultation
Ayurvedic medicine consultation
¡ FREE MASSAGE IF YOU BOOK BEFORE MAY 1ST !
Room Rates for groups of 3 & more…
• You can rent a self-contained cottage with two bedrooms for €905/person. Max
Capacity four, or five if one person is under 16. 5 nights
Travelling with a friend?
• You can book a private room in a self-contained cottage with a shared bathroom with
a king bed or two single beds for €925/person. Max capacity two people in the room
and three or four people in the cottage. 5 nights
• Private self-contained cottage with bathroom for €1115/person. 5 nights
Single Traveller Room Rates
• A shared room in a self-contained cottage €955/person. Max capacity two people in
the room and two or three people in the cottage. 5 nights
• A private room with shared bathroom in a self-contained cottage
for €1195/person. Max capacity two or three people in the cottage. 5 nights
• Private self-contained cottage with bathroom for €1577/person. 5 nights
- 100 euros to confirm the booking. Non refundable.
- The remaining balance must be paid 20 days before the retreat by bank wire transfer or PayPal. If you wish to pay by cash, you can pay on arrival in Euro. (Euro is the only accepted currency)